Would you like to be a part of the European expansion of an established Canadian energy company? Our global partner is looking for experienced accountants to join them in this ambitious venture!
- Supporting the transition/integration of the accounting entries.
- Processing invoices, intercompany bookings.
- Completing month end close tasks within the agreed deadlines.
- Manage fixed assets and inventories.
- Participate in statutory, internal, and tax audits.
- Preparing and filing VAT declarations and statistical reports to the relevant authorities.
- Preparing annual reports and closing of the books for the financial year.
- Supporting the finance manager for analysis and reporting.
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Qualified accountant, or relevant professional experience certified to submit and file all the company's declarations, returns and reports with the Hungarian authorities.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS.
- Competitive salary package.
- Complex tasks, exciting sector.
- Bonus system.
- Central location.