Our partner is one of the world's leading oil and gas companies. In Hungary they operate two shared service centres that provide high standard customer service, financial and procurement support. With more than 2000 employees from almost 30 countries they have truly multicultural and professional teams, who are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join them.
Accountant with German Language
In this position your responsibility will include booking accounting entries, balance sheet analysis, account reconciliation, performing the month-end closing and creating various reports.
- Deliver Finance Group Reporting support to the business(es) and countries assigned to the role.
- To carry out the month end close processes in a timely and accurate manner for businesses and processes which are mostly straightforward where any issues can be solved with reference to SOPs and previous actions
- Carrying out balance sheet reconciliation work for businesses / countries supported - query resolution may require support from a more senior team member and / or support from Business / Country teams.
- Support intercompany processes / Group recharges processes where relevant with the guidance and support from Team Leader and Lead Accountant.
- Support the Stats and Tax processes where required under the guidance and direction of Stats and Tax lead accountants.
- Resolve queries and issues as they arise typically with reference to SOPs and prior situations, escalating for support from Team Leader or Lead Accountants where required.
Our partner can offer:
- Relevant degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in related Finance area
- Strong intermediate level of English and German language
Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Outstanding office environment with award-winning recreation area
- Possibility for developing a career at a multinational company
- Competitive salary package
- Multinational working environment