The Accounting & Controlling Specialist will support the regional finance department by executing tasks in the fields of accounting, reporting, controlling, analysing and budgeting with the purpose to execute and support in developing the financial strategy and policies.
Accounting & Controlling Specialist
- Record, verify and report on the value of assets, liabilities, income and expenses in the accounts with the purpose to enable the management to make their decisions based on accurate financial information.
- Collaborate in monthly closings, analysis and reporting; prepare annual accounts and accounting manuals, mainly assisting but also independently if needed.
- Execute and support financial analysis with the purpose to contribute to advising the management on improvements that can be made in financial performance.
Planning and control
- Execute part of the planning and control cycle with the purpose to enable the management to steer the financial situation.
- Execute the overall Finance back office activities.
- Be the independent representative of finance in in accounting and other finance related projects.
- Be the leader and mentor of the assistant accountant colleague.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, preferably in Accounting
- Chartered accountant certificate
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Finance
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Ambition to grow with the organisation
- Willingness to travel abroad incidentally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Hungarian
- Stable multinational corporate environment
- Excellent opportunity of development in the field of controlling
- Strong inhouse training and development processes
- Travel costs support