Do you like to have everything in order? Do you hate pending items in your to-do list? Do you have some experience in the AP department?
If yes, please apply, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
Accounts Payable Analyst
Your job will be following up aged items/invoices. This may involve the following activities:
- Lots of external and internal communication.
- Liaising with vendors, the AP team, the Payments team, to find out exactly what happened.
- Answering client queries, and making sure that all appropriate invoices are paid properly.
- Ensuring proper documentation of these happenings.
So if you like finances, but you also like a lot of communication, and problem solving, this position is waiting for you!
- Bachelor degree in Finance or business (or similar)
- Minimum 6 months of relevant experience, preferably in SSC
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Must be comfortable with communicating in English (mainly in writing)
- Competitive salary package
- Growing and stable SSC
- "Family friendly" SSC environment
- Home office opportunity (1 day/week)
- Complex tasks, exciting sector