Our partner is the global leader in the design and development of taste and scent experiences, enjoyed in thousands of products sold around the world.
The location of the center is the brand new Mill Park facility in Budapest.
In case you are looking for a place to learn accounting activities from the basics in a highly-multinational environment, we are looking for you!
Accounts Payable Analyst Intern
As an Accounts Payable Analyst Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Processing incoming invoices from our vendors through IFF’s workflow systems with accuracy and efficiency
- Matching invoices to Purchase orders with IFF’s system
- Handling invoice verifying in the process directory
- Partnering with internal teams and vendors for issue resolution
- Validating for completeness and accuracy, including ensuring proper approvals
- Support the prioritizing of invoices
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balance and resolve any discrepancies.
- Good command of English language, both verbal and written.
- Ongoing upper-level education, preferably in the field of economics (university studies, or relevant vocational level education)
- Availability to work minimum 20 hours a week with flexibility according to your schedule
- Previous internship experience can be advantageous
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel
- Being a team player with a can-do-mentality
- Basic understanding of general accounting processes is a plus
- Opportunity to learn in a supportive environment with onboarding training on processes & systems
- Competitive salary of gross 1400 HUF/hour
- Fuzzy office environment with table tennis, soccer, leisure room, break-out area and a gym in the garden
- Attention to the individual as ‘People are our most important assets’
- Opportunity to use language skills on a daily basis in a diverse multinational environment
- Seeing the operation of a global industry leading business with 130 years of experience