Our partner is the global leader in the design and development of taste and scent experiences, enjoyed in thousands of products sold around the world.
The Global Service Center is located in the new Mill Park facility.
Accounts Payable Analyst - Thai speaking
As an Accounts Payable Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices through IFF’s workflow systems with accuracy and efficiency
- Prioritizing invoices and payments according to vendor terms while ensuring timely payments are made and process rush payments as required.
- Matching invoices to Purchase orders with IFF system
- Validating for completeness and accuracy, including ensuring proper backup and approvals
- Checking and verifying supplier documentation for compliance with country legal & tax requirements
- Partnering with internal teams and vendors for issue resolution
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balance and resolve any discrepancies.
- Suggesting process improvements where possible
- Working following the Greater Asia time zone (06.00 - 15.00 o’clock)
- Excellent English and Thai language skills both verbal and written.
- University degree (relevant OKJ certificate, equivalent work experience in a similar role can be adequate)
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience within the field or in a similar, accounting administration role
- Fresh grads are welcomed with internship experience and relevant educational background
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel
- Good understanding of general accounting processes
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP ECC) system experience advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast paces environment while maintaining accuracy and providing top notch customer service
- Being a team player with a can-do-mentality
- Critical thinking is a must
- Certified Lean Six Sigma is advantageous
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Attention to the individual as ‘People are our most important assets’ (continuous training, work-life balance, amazing office containing a leisure room, break-out area and a gym in the garden)
- Be part of a global industry leading business with 130 years of experience