Our partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. They are supporting the EMEA region from their Budapest based BSC.
Are you interested in end-to-end AP?
Do you speak fluent English and Czech/Slovak on an intermediate level?
Then you are might looking for this job.
- In summary, monitors the execution of the entire end-to-end AP process, which includes invoice processing and booking, reconciliation, bank reconciliation, managing payments and month end closing activities;
- Be the first point of contact and support in escalations;
- Manages the AP bridgehead function with the company, liaising with staff and external supplier company personnel;
- Proactively supports month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time;
- Ensures that ad hoc reporting needs/requirements are delivered on time;
- Preparation of AP reports and monitor, based on AP processes;
- Investigates, proposes and executes the implementation of further AP process improvements;
- Delivers relevant information for proper execution of the process by the external supplier company;
- Preparation and booking of both manual and automatic payments to vendors and employees in multi-country environment;
- Follows up on rejected payments.
- 1-3 years experience in administrative work;
- Fluent communication in English; good command of Czech/Slovakian is essential;
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or Accountancy is an advantage;
- Experience in a multinational environment is a plus;
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels, great interpersonal skills;
- Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Multinational, dynamic environment;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Stable company background;
- Long-term career opportunity;
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours;
- Complex, end-to-end processes;
- Work-life balance.