Would you like to work in the heart of Budapest in the successful sector of finance?
You speak fluent English?
If the answer is yes, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Our brand new global client from manufacturing and engineering industry with a Shared Service Center in Budapest, is looking for an Accounts Receivable - Reportin Specialist who can manage their partners and customers in English.
- On-time reporting of KPIs on a monthly basis
- Support SSC teams with the daily reporting activities
- Support the individual KPI implementation
- Continuously challenge the team with new KPI ideas to ensure the correct measuring and
- Support RCCM for the teams with data collection and analysis
- Train and continuously coach team members and new hires
- Support Team Leaders in projects, requests and on special occasions
- Support the journal approval process on a daily basis
- Lead continuous process improvement, lead AX development and tests from AR viewpoint
- Maintain process documentation and review on a timely basis
- Ensure that financial controls are compliant with SOX and company policies
- Degree in the field of economics and/or accounting
- Fluency in English is a must (C1)
- 2-3 years of experience in AR/Order To Cash
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Good understanding of major ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solution and customer focused
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Modern, A+ green office in an excellent location (VI. district)
- International and dynamic team
- Language programs
- Great work-life balance
- Participation in end-to-end processes
- Eminent compensation package