Would you like to work in the heart of Budapest in the successful sector of finance?
You speak fluent English?
If the answer is yes, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Our brand new global client from manufacturing and engineering industry with a Shared Service Center in Budapest, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist who can manage their partners and customers in English.
- Issue invoices and take part in process standardization projects
- Manage the collection activities and claims. Take initiative and proactively contact customers to collect outstanding revenue
- Book payments in a timely manner and take ownership in the cash application process
- Establish and maintain appropriate credit limits for new and existing customers
- Maintain customer accounts and customer ledgers. Conduct account reconciliation.
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- Fluency in English is a must (C1)
- Finance or customer service experience is advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Good understanding of major ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Modern, A+ green office in an excellent location (VI. district)
- International and dynamic team
- Language programs
- Great work-life balance
- Participation in end-to-end processes
- Eminent compensation package