WHO WE ARE
Sonrisa was founded by independent Hungarian IT professionals ten years ago. We are still what we are: a diverse community of smart and passionate individuals. Our mission is to make a positive impact on the world by delivering real business value to our customers. We are dedicated to the art of software delivery by keeping it lightweight and agile and utilizing the full power of open source and state of the art technologies. We are proud that we consistently deliver scalable and reliable systems. We implement game changing applications for clients all around the Globe reaching millions of users all together.
LOOKING FOR GREAT TALENTS
WHO YOU ARE
As a Project Manager, you'll be managing the development of complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. We're seeking talented and passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. You will be working on international projects with various project and program team sizes. You will be responsible for delivering great solutions to our prestigious clients around the Globe.
AS A PROJECT MANAGER
- Working successfully with development teams to deliver custom-designed software.
- Minimum 3 years managing software development projects.
- Managing distributed teams.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, project management skills and customer relationship skills.
- Leadership skills boosting team confidence and respect.
- Strong understanding of agile project methods and software development.
- Computer Science degree or technical equivalent; a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Additional language skills (German/Finnish/French/Spanish) are advantage.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SONRISA
- Develop project plans and identify resources needed.
- Deliver solutions scope on time and budget.
- Assess customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and enhance your team performance.
- Ensure motivation of team members assigned to projects.
- Responsible for accurate communication, being an early escalation point for project team.
- Document project progress and issues.
- Provide input to the Sonrisa PMO team to improve internal processes.
- Think through hard problems and work with brilliant people to make client ideas a reality.
Budapest site: 1022 Budapest, Bég u. 3-5.
Szeged site: 6720 Szeged, Kígyó u. 4.
Pécs site: 7625, Pécs, Dr. Majorossy Imre u. 36.
SMILE, YOU'VE FOUND US.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested in this role? Please send your professional CV in English.