A fair-sized agricultural Shared Services Center is looking for its AP accountant to support its payable processes and a transition from Germany to Hungary.
- Manage and check vendor invoices.
- Book vendor invoices in internal system.
- Supplier related issue resolution.
- Ensure that all invoices are paid based on payment terms.
- Manage month end and year end closing processes.
- Relevant studies (degree) or experience in a field of finance/accoutancy preferred.
- English fluent proficiency.
- 1-3 year of experience in accounting.
- Advantage: SAP knowledge.
- Self and career improving possibilities.
- Multinational and multicultural environment.
- Well-located modern office.
- Benefit packages over average.
- Two week long business trip to Germany.