Do you thrive in a multinational work environment?
Are you looking for valuable experience to boost your career?
Is work-life balance and a vibrant corporate culture important to you?
Do you communicate proficiently in English and have at least an intermediate proficiency in Dutch?
Then read on!
AP Accountant Dutch-Speaking
Our partner is looking for a Dutch-speaking professional to join their Accounts Payable team at one of Budapest's finest Shared Service Centers.
In this position, the AP Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities in the area of Accounts Payable.
Activities expected to be performed are: Post invoices, account reconciliation, intercompany reconciliation and issue handling.
Additionally the accountant will be effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders.
Conducts day-to-day operations in line with the agreed SLA and KPIs in the following areas:
- Timely and correctly processing of the invoices: Posting of invoices, request for new vendors or for changing the vendors
- Account Reconciliations: Reconcile & clear the vendor and other payables related accounts
- Issue Handling: Respond to vendor queries via phone & email. Handle invoice and vendor related issues in cooperation with internal/external stakeholders.
- Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with the Team
- Focusing on the continuous improvement opportunities, come up with process improvement & optimization ideas and collaborates with the team leader and the Team in the implementation of projects of this kind
Customer Relationship Management
- Ensures that customer communication is managed in a polite and professional manner
- Client relationship is managed in order to increase client satisfaction
- Participates in weekly calls with the customers & ensures team activities and achievements are well presented
- Provides assistance in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client
- Respond to the queries / requests of the team lader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding the organization's internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, Global Speed related processes etc.
- Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
- Degrees: Bachelor degree, F&A background is an advantage
- IT skills: SAP and/or any other ERP, MS Office is an advantage
- Intermediate English & Dutch language speaking skills
- Experience in communication with internal and external stakeholders and knowledge of financial accounting
- Competitive salary
- Multinational environment
- Plentiful career development and networking opportunities
- Work-life balance and vibrant company culture
- Generous cafeteria allowance
- World class location
- ... and numerous other perks!