Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is an international shared services provider with offices in all over the globe.
We are now searching for a
APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST (L1.5) - DUTCH (E-T09)
- Respond to incidents and Service Request within SLA.
- Translate incidents from target language to English and assign to relevant team for resolution.
- Resolve Incidents and Service Request within the SLA wherever there is ‘Standard Operating Procedure’ in place.
- Basic Service Requests and Verification of Alerts
- Coordination and communication with End Users in Regional Language
- Coordination with support teams post translation for support in getting additional information from end users as required
- Facilitate coordination with Product Vendors
- Attempt resolution of incidents and requests as per predefined operating procedures and manuals
- Contribute to high priority incident and request resolution
- Facilitate communication between support teams and end user
- Escalation of unresolved incidents to L2 and L3 Teams.
- University degree or higher, preferably in an area of Computer Science or equivalent.
- Advanced level Dutch, Intermediate level English
- 1-3 years experience in application support
- Also can be good 1-3 years experience in End User Computing/Service Desk experience with knowledge on ITIL Service Management functions like Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Problem Management.
- Previous experience with legacy applications and SAP modules, and related functions.
- Have a good understanding of IT infrastructure and Application Management Services.
- Experience on ServiceNow.
- Good understanding of ITIL functions like Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Problem Management
- Knowledge of various IT infrastructure and application technologies and processes
- Experience with SAP
- Other European language competence
The company offers:
- Market competitive compensation package
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- Language courses and trainings
- Global and diverse working environment
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events
Job opportunity: full time, employee position