Our client is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
the company has a forward thinking and fast-developing Shared Service Center in Budapest with more than a hundred employees.
- Performs complex, value added professional internal auditing work.
- Work involves leading or supporting the planning and execution of operational, compliance and financial audits.
- Leading or assisting a team of controls analyst in the design and effectiveness testing of internal controls of the company’s key business controls as part of the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance program.
- Accounting or Finance degree required
- Be available to travel 40%-50%, including international travel where valid passports/visas may be required.
- 3-5 years in auditing, accounting or business analysis.
- At least 1 or more years of supervisory or project management experience.
- ACCA, CPA, CA, CIA, CISA, CFE certifications are preferred.
- Candidate must be able to function independently under general supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and re-prioritize issues and tasks easily.
- Experience in negotiating issues and audit observations as well as in resolving problems with client personnel.
- Outstanding compensation package.
- Possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures from all over the globe.
- Opportunity to participate in building out a new SSC.
- Opportunity to international travel by business occassionally.
- Various career opportunities to become a shared service professional.