Bridgestone Europe (BSEU) is a key regional subsidiary of Tokyo-based Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest manufacturer of tyres and other rubber products. Bridgestone Corporation and its subsidiaries employ over 140.000 people around the world, operate 178 plants in 25 nations and sell products in more than 150 countries. One in five vehicles in the world drives on the company’s tyres. "Serving Society with Superior Quality” has been our mission since Shojiro Ishibashi founded Bridgestone in 1931. The Hungarian Plant started its activities in 2008 to produce ultra-high performance passenger car tire manufacturing.
Now for the Bridgestone Manufacturing Ltd. in Tatabánya, in our dynamic team we are seeking a qualified:
- Lead machine installations, modifications and start-up
- Support ongoing operations, troubleshoot, resolve emergencies, implement shutdowns.
- Organize and maintain information on plant systems/equipment and improvement programs
- Implement plant projects and maintain proper documentation
- Deal effectively with multiple activities, requests and emergencies
- Manage scope, design, specification, procurement, installation, start-up, debugging, validation, training and maintenance
- Starting from start-up phase supervising of PLC programming tasks
- PLC programming
- Electrical or automation engineer degree
- Strong English skills
- Attitude to collaborate
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an engineer manufacturing industry
- Industrial networks, HMI programming
- Allen Bradley or MITSUBISHI PLC programming experience
- Drive systems (Servo, Inverter)
- SQL database knowledge
- Pneumatic systems knowledge
- Project management skills
What we offer:
- Multinational working environment
- Professional development and carrier advancement opportunities to the world’s leading tire manufacturer
- Language learning and application possibilities
- Pay for performance based outstanding salary and attractive benefits package
- Comprehensive Cafeteria system, housing allowances, 100% reimbursement of travel expenses
How to apply?
Send you CV by pressing the "Jelentkezem az állásra" button!