Our client hiring an Automation Engineer to design and supervising for project in plant which dedicated with copper foil industry.
As the Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of Automation engineering duties including designing, researching, and improving to operate the production lines.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment for copper foil manufacturing process
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and production requirements by preparing electrical control systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential automation engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of Automation equipment and facility.
- Supervising project and subcontractor
- Maintaining electrical control program for production equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Knowledge of PLC and HMI system
- Knowledge of winding machine which controlled by tension or torque
- Knowledge of frequency convertor and control system
- Knowledge of Network system and server
- Knowledge of industrial sensor
- Knowledge of Siemens plc will be asset
- Knowledge of DC rectifier will be asset
- Degree: Electrical Engineering or relate with mechanic engineering
- Competitive compensation package
- Multinational environment
- Development and career prospects