Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is a multinational company that is, among other activities, providing their clients with IT solutions on many fields.
We are now searching for a:
BPS GROUP LEADER
BPS Group Leader is responsible for BPS scope of services for which he / she is responsible for. It includes addressing Customer requirements / compliance with client contract, team management, process improvement initiatives, relevant training, involvement in transition and solution related projects , creation of business related documentation, system/tool implementation, audit and business controls, etc. and works together with other departments to enhance or showcase the capabilities of the BPS unit.
The Group Leader represents BPS Unit during client visits, occasionally travels to location of potential clients and demonstrates the site capabilities/ Domain expertise to the respective parties.
- Accountable for BPS process delivery under his/her responsibility
- Primary contact for client escalation
- People focused senior manager, encourage and develops talents
- Accountable for GM sustainability and improvement of the accounts under responsibility. Adherance / exceed the GDC targets. Support growth of account from revenue perspective
- Accountable for SLA and KPI delivery for the client
- Accountable for BPS business controls and audit coordination, manages resources in line with business needs
- Accountable for delivery excellence in alignment with strategy, focusing on efficiency, productivity & quality
- Drives implementation of metrics and measurements
- Ensures SLA and KPI dashboards are available and discussed with client on regular bases, ensures anomalies are clarified
- Tranformation and Innovation focused, acts in line with BPS GDC strategy
- Acts as PI agent, identifies/ support team in identifying opportunities for improvement and drives implementation of tangible opportunities resulting in Business Value benefits to the Customer
- LEAN / Green Belt Certified or trained
- Escalates significant delivery issues, requiring senior management intervention as appropriate
- Ensure creatation of mitigation plans for ensuring slippage / service credit-free delivery. No Surprise Framework adhered to
- Provides input for RFIs / RFPs as appropriate and support for the creation of sales collateral such as case-studies, whitepapers, etc. (Process)
- Provides input to Solution design impacting Budapest BPS accounts where applicable.
- GNDM Delivery Manager, able to work and think in GNDM model
- Accountable for overall contribution to BPS Unit success
- Responsible / Accountable for Contract compliance
- Leading all Governance meetings (Customer, Internal) adherance
- Manages in line with DEG expectations. Compliance of DEG priorities and support team also responsible for
- Identify areas of security lapses and immediately raises those to senior management
- Contributes to the development / review of appropriate business continuity plans, where applicable
General Process Control
- Initiates and follows up with process automation, digital dash boards and web portals in every process / account
- Evaluates process change feasibility & where required, articulates need / benefits to the customer and drives the improvement process
- Holds regular meetings with internal and external stakeholders, aims for best practise sharing
- Regularly benchmarks process with similar processes in the company / Industry ( FORE)
- Participation and enablement of certifications related to quality, compliance, process standardization, etc
- Ensures that documentation and reusable assets are created in engagements / project teams & shared as appropriate – Knowledge Management
- Ensure back up system is in place at all times
- Shares best-practices, ensures standardization & replication of processes
- Monitors how many reusable assets has been used in the various processes
- Ensures compliance with set CSI targets
- Periodically reviews metrics with customer and internal stakeholders
- Interfaces with customer to address escalated concerns
- Participates in client presentations to showcase project’s depth of delivery expertise / capability & explores opportunities to increase wallet share from customer
- Acts as a role model in the field of expertise.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting; Preferably Chartered Accountant / Cost or Management accountant / MBA
- Over all 15 + years of experience
- Core experience of 8 years in Domain under responsibility
- 4 years in Project Management experience in similar field
- Preferred experience of managing 100+ employees
- Fluent English
Place of work: Budapest/Hungary
Please send your CV online in English.