On behalf of our well-known FMCG client, we are now looking for a Brand Manager colleague to join the company's Marketing team in the CEE regional commercial head office in Budapest.
- Implementation of brand plans as per business review and business plan
- Full brand ownership with 360-degree project management
- Working with supply, sales and finance to develop and execute successful brand plans to deliver net revenue, gross margin, market share and profit targets within timescales and budget as approved by Area
- Brand budget responsibility
- KPI management per brand to maximize the growth
- Active participation in product development and implement full product launches, re-launches
- Continuous market and trend monitoring, conclusion making and next step suggestion
- University or college degree in business related area
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- 3 years of marketing experience within consumer branded OTC or FMCG environment
- Strong commercial awareness and drive
- Strong analytical and financial skills, able to work in detail on the company P&L
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement
- Resilient and able to respond under pressure
Our client has sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. You will have a regional scope, while you can benefit from working for a company which is a market leader, so you will always be one step ahead.