Our client provides energy management solutions and sustainability services throughout Europe. Its expertise helps clients to secure optimal profitability and sustainability through lower costs, improved efficiency and reduced environmental impact.
Business Analyst | Invoice Processing
- Contacting suppliers of various energy markets to request consumption data and energy invoices on a monthly basis
- Processing and validating customer invoices
- Preparing internal quality check reports to ensure accurate invoice receipt and processing
- Keeping customers’ energy supply portfolios up-to-date in the internal database
- Resolving queries with suppliers/key account managers via email and on the phone
- Support service delivery process for other teams in the office
- Strong analytical skills and numerate ability is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hungarian are essential.
- A degree qualification is desirable, preferably in an analytical field that involved analysing numerical data.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately is essential.
- Strong team working skills are essential but also the ability to work independently on project work.
- The ability and willingness to carry out repetitive tasks quickly and accurately is essential.