- The Business Development Manager's responsibility is to work with the Company management (TSY, PoP, ITSH Management, VPs, BuHs), other business development managers and other members of the operational and business development team to create and manage a sustainable workflow that reflects the current and expectable business strategy.
- This can be achieved by the interpretation of data and involvement of customers, key account administration, and cooperation with the key stakeholders and potential partner organizations.
- The Business Development Manager builds and maintains smooth long-term relationships with the predefined and new customer base to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and increase revenues
- He/she must expand the existing network of contacts in order to strengthen the Company's role on the market in a sustainable manner.
- He/she promotes the successful implementation of the Company's business strategy by developing real business goals for the service unit, and acts as the Company’s primary contact for customers.
- He/she tracks and analyses market changes related to customers and decides on strategic sales milestones for individual customers.
- He/she controls and coordinates T-Systems’ international sales activity (sales governance).
If you have…
- Communication and presentation skills – experienced communicator and confident speaker at top management, management and client levels
- Financial Planning – Possess knowledge and understanding of the budget process.
- Ability to approach business planning from a wider perspective both within and outside the company, in order to explore business opportunities
- Management, definition and improvement of requirements – ability to assess requirements for both clients and available resources, and to improve, validate and rank such requirements.
- Ability to manage the improvement of the requirements by proposing additional services and solutions, thereby driving the development of customer related requirements lists.
- Identify and understand the needs of key players in the customer’s business, and can transform these into customer requirements
- Extensive Knowledge of: Building IT Services Driving and Managing Change Conducting Negotiations ITIL
- Customer relationships Leading Discussions Resolution of Technical Problems
- Project Management Presentation and Moderation Skills Sales process (farming, hunting), including "Quality Gates"
- Contract negotiations
- English (Fluent) and or Germany
- Management of engagements and customer relationships