Our global leader partner in the design, production and distribution of high-tech manufacturing equipments is looking for an SAP Business Integration Analyst in Budapest.
- Creation of a bridge between the business and the related IT roles on a global scale
- SAP business roles governance review, access and segregation of duty process review/creation
- Risk mitigation, control analysis and development in SAP
- Being the single point of contact in the Finance and IT business from Budapest, following closely the business related data e.g. iDoc monitoring and issue resolution and also have an ownership of super user community in your area
- Co-operate with business process owners, business local point of contacts, business super users, IT delivery, IT technical team and applications teams besides the business
- Work closely mostly with SAP security team e.g. role audit, ticket opening, creating role concepts
- Answering questions like e.g.
what kind of transactions are there in different modules?
what does composit role / technical role mean?
how does an EDI vendor setup look like?
how to fix an EDI error message?
- Ad-hoc change management & training activities
- BSc/MSc degree
- 1+ year of experience in any of SAP modules as Super user (FI/SD/MM/PP) or 1+ year experience as super user for EDI and SAP idocs
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably IT or Finance business related (e.g. supply chain, logistics, AR, AP, GL)
- Previous experience with SAP FI / SD / MM / PP or deep understanding of EDI and SAP iDocs
- Basic knowledge in Lean methodology
- Administration and / or SME experience in SAP field is a big plus
- Strong MS Excel background
- Fluent English is a must!
- Professional improvement opportunities to become a Process Advisory Analyst
- Opportunity to get deeper knowledge in tech, functional and SAP field to become a specialist
- Joining a brand new team for a greenfield project
- Home office possibility