Clinical Trial Assistant
Regional CRO, who is providing clinical research services throughout Europe.
Your new role
- Collaborating with contractual vendors and ensuring service quality is maintained at the best value available
- Providing administrative support to Clinical and Regulatory staff in project related activities:
- Preparing study and regulatory files
- Preparing documents and cover letters for shipment to investigators and sponsors
- Printing, copying, scanning and uploading project documents to SharePoint/clinical trial systems
- Tracking/filing of study materials
- Participating in client/project related trainings and meetings
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior work experience as CTA or Study Coordinator
- Good command of English both oral and written
- High level of computer literacy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Work-life balance
- Caring team
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
- If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.