Tungsram returns to the market as an innovative global brand, headquartered in Hungary,Budapest. ”Innovation is our heritage” – is the core belief of the new management of Tungsram Group, continuing and reinvigorating a 120 year old proud tradition of Hungarian creativity and innovation. The Tungsram Group will invest into future-safe technologies and dynamically growing global markets, while still strengthening the Lighting core of its business. Tungsram offers on the world market a comprehensive range of premium European brand light sources with design, development and manufacturing in Europe.
Join our team as a Commercial Intern in Budapest!
Would you like to be a member of an innovative organization?
Tungsram’s Transformation into a Hungarian multinational company having a long heritage is the place for you.
We operate with 4.000+ colleagues in Hungary 20+ countries globally.
This position reports to the Marketing Lead at Tungsram.
Do you want to work with our Marketing Director who is responsible for Europe region? Would you like to see what he is dealing with? If you want to get some experience and work with a sympathetic and direct person please see details below:
- Track volumes, prices and market shares across the segments, sub-segments and geographies in which we operate, projecting future growth trends.
- Review global and regional industry and market data, and accurately interpret and convert findings into actionable intelligence to be used within various areas of the organization
- Prepare insightful and accurate evaluations and analyses of competitive threats and opportunities; translate knowledge into concrete competitive advantage messaging
- Track established competitors / newcomers / substitute
- Support the Manager in responding to tactical and strategic intelligence requests concerning relevant developments in market and industry
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies
- Design questionnaires / conduct surveys
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Ongoing university studies or equivalent related experience in the field of Marketing
- Excellent command of English OR excellent command of Spanish/German and intermediate level of English
- Minimum of 25 hours per week
- Strong quantitative research, analytical skills
- Ability to draw insights and tell a story with data
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to express and transmit information with consistency, clarity, and confidence
- Ability to interact with both suppliers and site teams with confidence and a collaborative approach to working with colleagues
- Knowledge of research methodologies is a plus
- Qualitative questionnaire research writing experience a plus
- Openness for new initiatives, fast learner, proactive
- Strong work ethics with unyielding integrity
- Team player
- Advanced MS-Office skills
Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
- Manufacturing environment in Budapest (4th district)
- Long-term career opportunities
- Changes in the company provides new projects
- Friendly atmosphere
Start Date: As soon as possible