Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
BUSINESS/COST CONTROLLER - Production (BN 6239)
About the role:
- Lead and drive a smooth, timely and accurate monthly close;
- Enhance and maintain timely and accurate management reporting, developing KPIs to measure business performance, conduct financial and business analysis;
- Business partner with members of management, provide strategic guidance to support decision-making; make recommendations to strategically improve financial performance and support to evaluate business opportunities;
- Lead, drive and manage annual financial budgeting and regular forecasting processes;
- Oversee daily operations of the accounting and finance related activities of the entities within scope;
- Project member in various projects i.e continuous improvement in process and systems, integration of new acquisitions, ERP implementation;
- Participate in external, internal financial and tax audits, ensuring fiscal compliance;
- Develop, maintain and enforce accounting and finance related policies and procedures;
- Improve and maintain effective internal controls for the company, together with HQ;
- Support the CFO in various projects for entities in and outside of division.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 1-3 years of Controlling experience (MANUFACTURING, Inventory, Cost Accounting, Cost Controlling) in international environment, preferably IFRS;
- Hands on personality, highly motivated and self-starting with track record of meeting deadlines and achieving objectives;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency with Excel and other MS Office tools;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in ENGLISH;
- ERP experience is an advantage;
- Ability to manage timelines and deliverables with multiple sites.
Location: Budapest, Újpest (IV. kerület)