Our client is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world.
The European Business Support Center is based in Budapest since 2004. It has become an indispensable service provider for its affiliates in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
Do you thrive to work in a multinational environment?
Do you like helping people?
Do you like communicating with them?
Do you enjoy troubleshooting?
Do you speak Dutch?
If yes, then we have been waiting for you to find this! This is your opportunity.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end processes, overseeing procedures
- answering incoming calls or emails (depending on the profile of your future team)
- Checking and correcting mistakes
- Making data modifications in contracts
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is a minimum requirement
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem-solving, result orientation
We offer you:
- modern SSC environment
- Opportunity to boost fast learning and problem solving skills
- Help to obtain your long-term carrier objectives
- Competitive salary