Do you thrive to work in a multinational environment?
Do you like helping people?
Do you like communicating with them?
Do you enjoy troubleshooting?
Do you speak Dutch?
If yes, then we have been waiting for you to find this! This is your opportunity.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end processes, overseeing procedures
- answering incoming calls or emails (depending on the profile of your future team)
- Checking and correcting mistakes
- Developing and maintaining good and proactive working relationships with customers through written and verbal communication
- Ensuring data is accurately entered and maintained in all systems
- Taking full ownership of issues and queries and ensure they are fully resolved in an efficient and effective manner
- Interacting with other CSR teams
- Providing efficient and effective management, resolution and escalation of complaints, service requests and technical service issues
Fluent, active English AND Dutch
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-focused mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Relevant experience is an advantage but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Stable multinational environment
- Central location, modern office
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Outstanding growth opportunities within the international organization
- possibility to work from home once or twice in a week (after the probation period)