Customer Service Representative
Leader companies of Hungary are seeking students, fresh graduates and senior professionals!
- giving support to customers in general related questions,
- receiving and handling customer phone calls /e-mails,
- managing customer requests and queries,
- work as a member of a team to minimize customer wait times, maximize customer satisfaction and response accuracy,
- proactively identify trends and areas for improvement and suggest resolution to management,
- perform and document quality checks as documented and required by management.
- fluent in English or in other European language (French/Danish/German/Italian),
- strong written communication and phone skills,
- college or university degree,
- excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills,
- ability to improve working efficiency through good working relationships,
- high level of IT proficiency (MS Office, SAP).
These and similar positions are waiting for you on the HVG Job Fair!
Steps of application:
- Register on our website or if you have already registered for one of our previous events, update your profile.
- Visit the HVG Job Fair on 6-7th of March 2019 at Papp Laszlo Budapest Sport Arena.
- Ask the companies.
- Find out which employers offer what you need.
- Apply for the job right there, at the exhibition!
HVG Job Fair – Your future begins with us!