Do you speak English and Czech?
Would you like to work in the heart of Budapest?
Then you are might looking for this job.
Our partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. They are supporting the EMEA region from their Budapest based BSC. They are now looking for a Czech speaking Invoicing Specialist.
Czech speaking Invoicing Specialist
- Responsible for invoicing, dispute management, and credit memo processing
- Recognize revenue and bill customers on a daily, weekly, & monthly billing cycle
- Assist Accounts Receivable Team Lead with daily, weekly, and monthly invoice reconciliation and audit reporting for timely invoice distribution and revenue recognition
- Ensure timely and accurate invoice billing and transmission of electronic invoicing
- Ensure timely invoicing within the SLA established period of time
- Assist with implementing process and system controls for invoicing, dispute management, and credit memo functions increasing controls and efficiency
- Facilitate the complete Dispute Management process
- Assist the Accounts Receivable Team Lead with analytical reporting
- Help in Internal & External Audits
- Assist with the facilitation of Purchase Order Verification and Intercompany process
- Performs day-to-day collection activity on assigned accounts receivable portfolio
- Maintains a cooperative problem solving relationship with internal and external customers, sales, and manufacturing organizations to ensure for the timely invoicing, dispute management, credit memo processing and collection
- 1-3 years in invoicing, billing, order to cash or Accounts Receivable
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Fluent communication in English and Czech
- Experience with MS Office
- Profound knowledge of relevant financial processes
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels, great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive attitude in problem solving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Multinational, dynamic environment
- Young team
- Modern office in the city center
- Long-term career opportunities