Our client is a globally known multinational company which operates in more than 100 countries worldwide. The company has a Global Services Centre in the heart of Budapest and here they are providing services in 16 European languages. Currently we are looking for talented individuals into their Czech speaking team.
The new member of the team will:
- Communicate with dedicated internal native Czech clients and provide them technical support on the phone, chat, and via email
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and correct first level technical faults
- Transmit those problems which can be solved on second level
- Work together with colleagues and other teams to share information
- Fluent Czech and English language knowledge
- Good communication skills and customer-focus mindset
- Familiarity with MS Office
Applicants do not need previous work experience in order to apply.
Previously gained IT/technical support experience.
Working hours from Monday to Friday in shifts between 6 AM and 8 PM.