Do you want to step out of your comfort zone in a newly established business center in Budapest?
Are you an expert of HR processes (legislation, policies, payroll)?
Do you speak CZECH or SLOVAK too?
Then we are definitely looking for YOU!!!
Our client is recognized as one of the global leaders in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry who serves millions of customers every week from all over the world in their 6 800 stores and online.
Payroll Admin SME
Your tasks will be:
- Being the process expert by understanding the end-to-end processes, legislation and policies
- Ensuring processes are defined and executed aligned with legislative guidelines and company policies
- Planning and managing workflows aligned with the determined SLAs
- Balancing priorities for the team to be able to complete all activities on schedule
- Defining controls and validation checklist for all activities performed by the Payroll Admin Team to ensure accuracy is maintained at all time
- Supporting completion and reporting of the control tasks regularly
- Delivering training for the new hires joining the Payroll Admin Team
- Understanding the change requirement and performing an end-to-end quality assurance on the core HR systems
You need to have:
- University degree from related field
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in CZECH or SLOVAK
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR
- People management skills
- Proactive problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Benefit package and additional language supplement
- Regular office hours
- International world-class working space
- Excellent career progression opportunity