Our international partner is shaping the personalized eCommerce experience to customers around the world. By using high end data tools to leverage the market trends and needs, we give our customers a personalized and unique online shopping experience. Our client is looking for an data QA engineer in the Budapest location.
Data QA Engineer
As a data QA engineer, you will team up with the rest of our data team to create, evaluate, execute and maintain test plans and cases for multi-purpose, complex data systems and services for the company’s internal use. Work with cutting-edge technology for data processing and analysis for big data environments.
- Create data and SQL centric testing strategies with acceptance criteria that meet defined business requirements
- Create, execute and validate E2E test plans and cases with business owners, data engineers and BI developers
- Experience with testing automation tools as applied to data solution is highly desirable
- Excellent SQL skills (2+ years of hands-on experience)
- 2+ years of QA experience primarily in data solutions
- Deep experience in creating and documenting test plans, test case scenarios and processes
- Strong analytical skills, judgment, and ability to understand complex business problems quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well-versed in all testing methodologies (black box, white box, system, functional, exploratory and automated testing)
- Background in data analysis roles preferred
- Familiarity with BI tools (Tableau/Qlikview/Power BI/etc.)
- Experience testing ETL/ELT processes.
- Experience with relational (SQLServer/MySql/Postgres/etc.) and non-relational DBs (MongoDB/HBase/Redis/etc.)
- Analytical experience in the manufacturing and/or e-commerce business domains
- fast-growing, market leader company that works with more than 30 brands around the world
- possibility for professional improvement
- modern office based in the city center
- competitive remuneration package