- Our automation team is looking for enthusiastic colleagues with passion to participate in global development projects.
- The team is continuously creating easy-to-use, fast and reliable software automation solutions to its internal customers over the company.
- Automation team is born to deliver state-of-the-art applications to business operations by its growing and well trained staff.
- Our colleagues analyze, develop, test and rollout use cases with an end-to-end approach while provide cost saving and efficiency increase for the requestor. Increasing order queue enables us hiring more and more developers and analysts.
- Analyzing requirements in tight cooperation with business analyst and product owner
- Creating solution alternatives based on existing HP OO templates
- Developing HP OO use cases using Agile and SCRUM methodology
- Using and adjusting pre-defined middleware interfaces
- Participating in system testing and implementation processes
- Administering development progress in tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Creating technical documentation
- Supporting new projects
If you have…
- University degree in IT (software development specialization is advantage)
- Experience in business processes
- English advanced level
- UML diagram reading knowledge
- Analytical thinking
- Prototype visualization skills
- Stable cooperation and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Good communicational skill (verbal and written)
- Experience in HP tools (especially in HP OO/SA)
- Experience in object oriented software development
- Experience in database development
- Experience in Agile and/or SCRUM methodology
- Experience in middleware interfaces or application operation
- Comprehensive IT knowledge (networks, operating systems and middleware interfaces)
- Software design skill