Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, they concentrate on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.
Devops Engineer (JI)
- You will participate in the development of the Open Telekom Cloud platform operation using agile development methods (DevOps)
- You plan and drive automation of operational tasks using common automation frameworks
- You work enthusiastically and hands-on directly on the technology
- You will solve complicated problems in daily operations and implement solutions so that errors do not occur again
- You take care of an adequate monitoring in your area of responsibility and develop tests for our quality assurance
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, a technical, engineering or natural science subject or a comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience.
- Familiarity in automation (Terraform) and experience with web applications (Apache/Nginx/MySQL) are crucial
- 2-5 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on Cloud Technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, Terraform) or excellent networking with the relevant OpenSource communities and many years of experience in OpenSource projects
- In-depth knowledge of system technologies (Linux, KVM, Linux Network and Storage, Systemtools) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies
- Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line
- Good knowledge of agile development processes as well as experience in the close interaction of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, CT)
- Experience with modern tools for collaboration in an agile environment (e.g. GitHub, JIRA, Confluence)
- Business fluent English, written and spoken. German language not mandatory, but desired
- Experience in analyzing and monitoring logs (ELK) and in troubleshooting customer incidents
Location: Hungary (home office or Budapest)
Working hours: Mon-Fri, normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position
If you are interested please register online