Our partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The company is being present for more than 140 years. They are supporting the EMEA region from their Budapest-based BSC.
If you have confident level of IT support skills, this might be your place. We are looking for someone who is fluent in English and speaks Dutch as well.
- Receives inbound Help Desk calls in a professional and timely manner according to IT Services procedures;
- Captures accurate information from users (name, location, contact number, problem description) into the ticket system. Completely handles user requests within capability;
- Maintain ownership of assigned tickets through end user follow-up. Enter completed & updated ticket resolutions in problem tracking system;
- Attempt to resolve outstanding tickets before escalating to other staff. Recommend policies/procedures to improve ticket resolution times;
- Maintain liaison with all ITS departments and services to keep abreast of policy and procedural changes;
- Responds to and correctly resolves tickets in a professional and timely manner.
- Excellent English communication skills and at least intermediate language knowledge of Dutch;
- Customer troubleshooting skills;
- Experience in configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting IT system & application problems;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products, MCTS certification is an advantage;
- Understanding of IT best practises, concepts and administration. ITIL certification is highly preferred;
- Experience with Infor ERP LN, Lotus, MS NAV or RES is a plus;
- MS Windows operating systems;
- MS Office suite of products, Active Directory;
- Thin Client and virtualization technologies;
- End user hardware (PCs, laptops, mobile devices).
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Multinational, dynamic environment;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Stable company background;
- Complex, end-to-end processes;
- Work-life balance.