Our prestigious client employs over 200 staff in a youthfully, modern, dynamic, multinational environment.
The Collection Specialist is a key role in the organisation, this position is challenged to maximize the cash flow and minimizing the aged debt. You will be also responsible for supporting our client's finance team in other account receivables functions.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work well-established and organized processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team. Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills with access to structured, world-class learning and development courses.
As a Collection Specialist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Collection of outstanding debts for the covered region
- Contacting customers, performing follow-ups on accounts
- Preparing weekly, monthly and ad-hoc collection and metric reports
- Providing detailed backup explanation of AR balances to both internal & external auditors
- Working closely with sales and finance directors to resolve billing/contract discrepancies
- Ensuring that Accounts Receivable ledgers are properly managed
- Driving continuous process improvement
- Advanced English AND Hungarian language skills
- Strong Cash Collection background (minimum 1 year experience in AR / OTC / Collector role)
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate:
- Team-oriented person, excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-motivator, innovative
- Has high-attention to details
- Multinational working environment
- Inspirational office design
- Competitive compensation package
- Internal trainings
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern, health-conscious work company