Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
European LABORATORY AUDITOR (ISO/IEC 17025, Food Chemistry) (ZJ-3452)
- Perform internal audits tasks (ISO/IEC 17025:2017) in FOOD TESTING laboratories within the Group accross Europe;
- Follow and adhere to all required protocols and procedures of the certification body, scheme standards, or accreditation body;
- Conduct audits using applicable checklists, forms, and tools;
- Ensure all deficiencies in processes/documentation are documented and corrective actions delegated;
- Maintain positive client relationships and respond to all client inquiries and concerns;
- Report any customer complaints, problems or system deficiencies;
- Ensure timeliness, consistency, and accuracy for conducting audits and writing audit reports.
- College/University degree in Food Science, FOOD CHEMISTRY, Chemistry, Microbiology or Molecular biology;
- Strong comprehensive working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025;
- Auditor experience, worked as internal/technical auditor and/or recognised at National Accreditation Body in the last 3 years;
- Relevant technical expertise (Food Analysis, Quality Assurance or Food Safety);
- Fluent ENGLISH, German/French knowledge is an advantage, and native Hungarian;
- Well organised and structured;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, empathy;
- Ready for INTENSIVE BUSINESS TRAVEL (up to 80% of time!) in Europe.
Location: Budapest (Europe)