Tungsram is looking for a European Transportation Leader for our Nagykanizsa location!
The position is also available with Budapest as a location.
European Transportation Leader
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the Lighting transportation areas
- Execute functional short and mid-term strategy aligning those with the business strategy and priorities
- Focus on meeting the targets of the key functional metrics set for Logistics, such as TCO, service level, lead time and disputes
- Work together with transport providers to continuously improve service level and efficiency
- Evaluate monthly forwarder scorecards and makes corrective actions
- Improve POD real time availability on European level
- Redesign transportation network according to current business needs, applying LEAN
- Provide logistics support to cross-functional business teams
- Focusing on the simplification and the more efficient operation on the more flexible customer service
- Works with the required expertise and care in line with the relevant rules, policies and instructions given by the direct manager or substitute.
- Works in line with the Tungsram Spirit & Letter guidelines.
- Completely executes the tasks given by the direct manager.
- On-going self-development, participation in the additional courses, training.
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Economics
- Min 3 years Operations/Transportation Experience including at least one year leadership practice
- Cross-functional or cross functional project management experience is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and coach teams
- Proven project management and leadership experience
- Service, cost and profitability mindset and have high level business mindset
- Result oriented - continuously deliver on commitments
- Initiative and pro-active
- Fluent in Hungarian, proficiency in English
What Tungsram offers:
- manufactoring company based in Budapest
- complex tasks, professional improvement
- innovative company