If you speak English and German well, you are ready to take the next step in your career, and also you have deep accounting and reporting knowledge, please do not hesitate to apply for his position.
Our multinational partner is looking for a German Speaking Finance SME, who would support the senior finance manager in accounting, reporting and internal control related activities.
Finance Subject Matter Expert - German Speaking
- Responsible for ensuring and leading internal and external accounting and reporting activities.
- Support the senior Finance Manager and work closely with business stakeholders.
- Keeping contact with finance teams and supporting key financial processes.
- As a finance SME, applying detailed understanding of how appropriate application of accounting policy can ensure best results.
- Ensures financial reporting activities are going smoothly, takes part in process improvement.
- Ensures requirements of all local legislation over financial reporting, accounting and control are met, including Statutory and Tax Reporting where relevant.
- Supports relevant Due Diligence process for the local entities.
- Supports the finance manager to lead the risk management process, and coaches the wider finance and business teams.
- Relevant degree with recognised national or international professional accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA, etc.)
- Fluency in German and English
- At least 7 years of experience in accounting and reporting field
- SSC experience is an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Easily accessible workplace