Do you thrive in a multinational work environment?
Are you looking for valuable experience to boost your career?
Is work-life balance and a vibrant corporate culture important to you?
Do you communicate proficiently in English and have at least an intermediate proficiency in Dutch?
Then read on!
Financial Administrator (AP) Dutch-Speaking
Our partner is looking for a Dutch-speaking professional to join their Accounts Payable team at one of Budapest's finest Shared Service Centers.
In this position, the Dutch-Speaking Financial Administrator will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities in the area of Accounts Payable.
Activities expected to be performed are: Post invoices, account reconciliation, intercompany reconciliation and issue handling.
Additionally the accountant will be effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders.
Conducts day-to-day operations in line with the agreed SLA and KPIs in the following areas:
- Timely and correctly processing of the invoices: Posting of invoices, request for new vendors or for changing the vendors
- Account Reconciliations: Reconcile & clear the vendor and other payables related accounts
- Issue Handling: Respond to vendor queries via phone & email, handle invoice and vendor related issues in cooperation with internal/external stakeholders.
- Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with the Team
- Focusing on the continuous improvement opportunities, come up with process improvement & optimization ideas and collaborates with the team leader and the Team in the implementation of projects of this kind
- Customer Relationship Management
- Ensures that customer communication is managed in a polite and professional manner
- Client relationship is managed in order to increase client satisfaction
- Participates in weekly calls with the customers & ensures team activities and achievements are well presented
- Provides assistance in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client
- Administrative activities
- Respond to the queries / requests of the team lader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding the organization's internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, Global Speed related processes etc.
- Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
- Degrees: Bachelor degree, F&A background is an advantage
- IT skills: SAP and/or any other ERP, MS Office is an advantage
- Intermediate English & Dutch language speaking skills
- Experience in communication with internal and external stakeholders and knowledge of financial accounting
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training in the accounts payable area of accounting
- Multinational environment
- Plentiful career development and networking opportunities
- Work-life balance and vibrant company culture
- Generous cafeteria allowance
- World class location
...and numerous other perks!