The financial sector is an ever-changing environment, in which our multinational banking partner company always strives to deliver the best results. Your future team is responsible for smooth transitions, projects and process improvements.
Financial Project Manager
- Coordinate various migration and process improvement projects.
- Map the existing processes, and redesign them for efficiency.
- Monitor project progress, gather feedback if desired objectives are met.
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts from various Funding, Business and Operational groups to find the best solutions.
- Plan and Coordinate User Acceptance Testing and Production roll-out
- 3-6 years of experience in financial project management
- Strong organising and planning skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to map and re-engineer complex processes
- Attractive compensation package and benefits,
- Various tasks with the possibility of professional growth within a unique and multinational team,
- People- and value-focused organisation culture
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office in the heart of Budapest business area
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities