Your new company
Our prestigious partner is hiring a FP&A Director in their Budapest office, operating in the media sector with a Center of Excellence.
Your new role
The FP&A Director will be responsible for providing support the FP&A team through the provision of P&L analysis and financial insights and will work with stakeholders across the business to develop, interpret and implement financial and strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting to drive business results.
Responsibilities will be the following but not limited to:
- Monthly Forecasts in collaboration with business stakeholders and finance colleagues.
- Establishing efficient and effective financial operations;
- Providing various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests.
- Developing processes and policies to support regional locations across the global operations and establishing best practice with global locations
- Analyse revenue trends and update management as to any risks or opportunities vs forecasted revenues.
- Partnering with the Finance teams to collect accurate information, and ensure the accurate transfer of data into financial and planning systems.
- Provide business performance insights and advise on financial plans and operating strategies
- Partner on decision support for strategic opportunity identification
- Harmonize and standardize financial and operating processes
- Responsible to multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities and projects.
What you'll need to succeed
To be a successful candidate you need to have minimum 10+ years relevant work experience in a broad range of finance functions. You need to have strong stakeholder management background and business partnering experience with multiple leaders. Fluent English and experience in media / telecommunication / IT sector is also essential to fill the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.