Objective of the role: Build and maintain a strong and trustworthy relationship with customers (B2B). Coordinate Order To Cash (OTC) process in collaboration with several stakeholders. Manage stock replenishment and relevant warehouse activities. Handle customer complaints if necessary.
FRENCH Customer Service Representative and Supply Chain Coordinator
- Create and manage customer orders with extra care and attention.
- Ensure correct stock quantities in the system and support inventory taking.
- Initiate and follow-up on deliveries of products from warehouses to customers (B2B).
- Plan the transportation of products with creativity, work together with external logistical partners to ensure delivery on time.
- Prepare and check required documents necessary for transport, shipping and customs.
- Invoicing-related activities.
- Claim handling: identify, analyse and solve customer issues.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements and propose solutions to achieve quality and efficiency gains.
Who you are:
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant commercial, logistics or customer service experience.
- Outstanding ENGLISH and FRENCH language skills (spoken and written).
- Good SAP knowledge is appreciated.
- Team Spirit and good networking skills.
- Solution-oriented, customer-focused and friendly attitude.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work independently.