Our partner company supports corporate management, HR management and employees on the way to the new working reality. They help them to be more successful in an increasingly dynamic world.
People management and digitisation are their core competences. They are the consulting service that makes HR the engine of corporate transformation.
Front-end Developer and UX Designer
- Working directly with business leaders, users and other stakeholders to develop strategies / specifications to improve the performance, usability and effectiveness of our HR business applications
- Module-specific responsibility for design and configuration in implementation projects
- Meeting quality and deadline requirements while ensuring optimal integration with other modules
- Developing and maintaining interaction design patterns and user interface architectures (as required)
- Analyzing project needs at various stages and ensuring performance of relevant user research activities (e.g. research / test protocols and questionnaires, primary user research, user profiling, analytics, usability testing etc.)
- Continuous development through learning and receptiveness; keen interest in collaborating with other business areas (HR strategy, HR transformation, integration scenarios, other software Solutions)
- Close collaboration with other business areas (HR strategy, HR transformation, integration scenarios, other software solutions) and keen interest in these topics
- Reinforcing our team while operating in an environment full of talents across different consultant teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education in Information Technology, Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in web development (not necessarily in a strictly professional context) with a proven track record (sample project work to be demonstrated during application process) with emphasis on systems and user interface analysis and design, with skills in the following areas: Information architecture, U-X and UI design
- Ideally at least 1 year experience in SAP Fiori design concepts and implementation projects
- Awareness of new features in HTML, CSS, JS and eagerness to apply them
- Strong understanding of cloud services, reference architecture, data flows and design patterns
- Specialized training in any of the following is highly required: Human Factors, Interaction Design, User Experience Research, User Experience Modelling
- Strong understanding of, and enthusiasm for, user centric visual design principles and ideally familiar with at least one backend language
- Fluency in English
- Working in a challenging technology lab with a business focus
- Using cutting edge technologies to deliver added value for customers
- Getting the chance to work in an international environment without barriers
- Working on high quality technology projects with a global reach!