Our multinational partner focuses on customer service management, commercial and industrial operations support with a focus the EMEA zone. The company started its operation in 2004 in Hungary. Now it's time for you to experience their really solution-focused and customer-friendly corporate culture. Join them now as:
Our client's IT group is delivering industry-leading business capabilities through proprietary, commercial-grade software. We are looking for passionate, self-starting front-end developers with (at least) 2 years of relevant software development experience and an IT/engineering degree, who will challenge the status quo and always be willing to learn and contribute in new ways. The position requires active collaboration with internal stakeholders and other developers to deliver software solutions that sustain the digital transformation of our client's business lines. In this role, you will participate in all aspects of application development including work planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and ongoing support.
As an Application Developer you will be responsible for the following:
- Architect, implement, deploy, and support cloud-ready and cloud-native, web-based applications
- As part of a Scrum team, follow agile methodologies (e.g. TDD), working on user stories in well-planned sprints
- Continue to learn and share software industry best practices with team members
- Provide the operational support for the system on a daily basis
- Participate in implementing projects
- Ensure compliance with corporate guidelines and local legislation (licensing, data security etc.) during implementation
- Translate complex business requirements to robust IT solutions
- Strong grasp of software engineering best practices for code quality and maintainability such as OOAD, SOLID principles, and automated testing
- Experience with modern web frameworks/libraries such as Angular, React, Jasmine and Node.js
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Trunk-Based Development and CI/CD practices
- Proven ability to deliver modular solutions based on REST and SOAP API designs
- Understanding of system architectures, the interfacing technologies and middleware
- Practical application of all aspects of software design, test strategies, Software Development Lifecycle, etc.