Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
FULL STACK DEVELOPER - (E-OM01)
- Participate in the definition of functional and technical requirements of applications.
- Participate in the design and architecture of applications.
- Test application to assure accuracy, integrity, and interoperability to achieve specified functionality.
- Prepare documentation for outlining logic, code, and implementation of application.
- Adhere and input to evolution of development policies, procedures, and standards in the development and implementation of applications.
- Create release processes and release documentation, perform site releases and site updates.
- Customize Magento core and third party modules to accomplish defined business requirements, editing/creating/installing/updating Magento extensions.
- Creating custom pages, implementing new designs, adding new sites to our online platform.
- Performing 3rd party service and API integrations.
- Resolving customer experience problems.
- Keep up with continuously evolving web technologies.
- Working alongside the web team in-house and external developers when additional support is required.
- At least 3 years working on ecommerce storefronts
- Mobile optimized and/or responsive web application development skills
- Experience building custom modules in MVC context, a strong understanding of package/theme overrides, inheritance and fall-back system
- Experience working within Agile methodologies
- Ability to learn and work with new technologies, libraries and frameworks
- Working knowledge of version control, branching model and continuous integration practices
- Attention to detail, premium and elegant look and to maintain seamless customer journey
- Being a Magento Certified Developer
- Having a Data Analyst mindset and experience of extracting data from databases to better serve our customers
What the company offers:
- English language environment
- Occasional business trip and company meetups in London
- Loads of eCommerce related 3rd party tools to get acquainted with
- Office in Budapest Downtown
- Access to learning platforms (Lynda…)
- the buzz of world of premium cosmetics brands
- Nice friendly team
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Location: Budapest, VI.