Our partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. They are supporting the EMEA region from their Budapest based BSC.
Are you interested in end-to-end, complex GL?
Do you speak English?
Do you have experience in accounting?
Then you are might looking for this job.
General Ledger Accountant
- General Ledger postings, journal entries
- Prepare, perform and review month end, quarterly and year end closings, general ledger account analysis and reconciliations
- Responsible for fixed assets, intercompany and consolidation
- Responsible for US GAAP, reporting and analyses of data
- Be the control person during the closing activities between AP and AR department
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of processed documents
- Proactively support GL team in all audits
- Actively participate in general ledger change and process improvement projects
- Keep in touch with other departments and with subsidiaries
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or Accountancy is required
- 0-2 years in the field of General Ledger or 2-3 years in Accounts Payable or Receivable
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of accounting principles and processes
- Chartered Accountant qualification is advantageous
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Multinational, dynamic environment
- Modern office in the city center
- Stable company backround
- Long-term career opportunity
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Complex, end-to-end processes
- Work-life balance