Do you enjoy overseeing the big picture? Do you like to be responsible for end-to-end processes? Do you hate boring tasks? The newly formed Switzerland team is waiting for you!
- Take part in General Ledger accounting of entities (monthly/quarterly/yearly closing and reporting, fixed asset accounting, intercompany reconciliation, tax returns, managing audits).
- Working to consolidate newly migrated AP processes, coordinating the new team locally.
- Routing and booking invoices.
- Keeping contact with vendors, managing queries and errors, coordinating with internal departments.
- University degree in finance/accounting.
- Fluent in German AND communicative in English.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- Registered (live) chartered accountant qualification is an advantage.
- Strong Excel skills, SAP Finance knpwledge is a plus.
- Good communication, analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Competitive compensation package
- Multinational projects and environment
- Flexible working hours
- Classy, stylish office & motivated team