Are you interested in accountancy and do you thrive to work in an international environment?
Do you speak English and POLISH?
Do you want to work for one of the largest providers of information technology, consulting services and business-process outsourcing?
Then this might be the job opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Apply and join one of the world’s biggest multinational companies in Budapest as a General Ledger Financial Accountant!
- Processing & booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction – bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, intercompany, operating income & expenses related bookings in SAP
- Performing GL Accounting related calculations
- Maintaining BS account reconciliations & clearings and supporting the client in closing activities – regular check of accounts, BS account reconciliations and reporting support especially for the above mentioned accounts, active participation in the closing periods
- Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes
- eligibility to work in Hungary
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- fluent English and Polish
- preferably University/College degree in finance or economy
- good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- attention to details; ability to meet deadlines
- Multicultural working environment with 86 different nationalities
- Competitive benefit package
- Continuous trainings
- Free language courses
- Shuttle bus
- Free gym membership
- Fruit day