Do you speak English?
Do you have accounting-related studies or work experience?
Are you interested in end-to-end GL processes?
Would like to be a member of a lovely team?
If your answers to all the questions above are yes, then you might looking for this job.
Our partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. They are supporting the EMEA region from their Budapest based BSC.
- Validate and book general ledger journal entries
- Prepare of balance sheet account reconciliations
- Execute day-to-day repetitive transactional processing and monthly accounting close tasks centrally for supported entities per defined standard procedures
- Support senior colleagues in the execution of internal controls processes
- Participate in process improvement / process standardization projects and contribute to standard operating procedure enhancements
- Fresh graduates are welcome; 1-2 years of experience in the fields of Account Receivables, Accounts Payables or other areas of general accounting are preferred
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting is highly preferred
- Fluency in English is a must
- IT skills: proficiency in MS Excel is required
- Shared Service Center experience is preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Multinational, dynamic environment
- Modern office in the city center
- Stable company background
- Long-term career opportunity
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Complex, end-to-end processes
- Work-life balance