Are you interested in accountancy and would like to work in an international environment?
Do you speak fluent English and you also have good Spanish language knowledge?
Do you want to work for one of the largest providers of information technology, consulting services and business-process outsourcing?
Then this is a great opportunity for you!
Apply and join one of the world’s biggest multinational companies in Budapest as a General Ledger Accountant!
- Processing & booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction – bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, intercompany, operating income & expenses related bookings in SAP
- Perform GL Accounting related calculations
- Maintaining BS account reconciliations & clearings and supporting the client in closing activities – regular check of accounts, BS account reconciliations and reporting support especially for the above mentioned accounts, active participation in the closing periods
- Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- fluent English, intermediate Spanish
- basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
- preferably University/College degree in finance or economy
- good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- attention to details; ability to meet deadlines
- Multicultural working environment
- Competitive benefit package
- Continuous trainings